Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thad's first trip to Kansas


Thad and I went to Kansas for a whole week by ourselves! Adam took us to Goodland and my mom picked us up so I wouldn't have to drive with a 4 month old my myself. We had a nice visit and Thad met his cousins and other family members for the first time. A week might have been too long without daddy. He was missing his little guy pretty bad. We do have a web camera so he was able to see him almost everyday but its just not the same as actually holding his little baby. Thad had a good time with Grandma and Grandpa. They had him laughing and smiling the whole time! We had a full house with my nieces, Shayna 7, Hannah 5, Macie 4 and Dawson 2. It was very loud at times so we are looking forward to a nice quiet house. We took lots of pictures.
Now we are headed home tomorrow. Yesterday (Friday) my mom took us to Tribune where Adam met us at his mom's house. Thad has seen lots of family on this trip and most of Kansas! It will be nice to sleep in our own bed and get back in our routine. Thad and I caught a cold from one of the munchins running around. He seems better now but of course I have been freaking out since its his first cold. I guess he's been through worse and this too will make him stronger!

1 comment:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Look at the crazy crew of kids!! How long did it take for them to all look at the camera!!