Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of another year.....Blessing 52

This is my last blessing post for this year! I can't believe I made all 52 blessings. It was hard sometimes making sure I had a post for each week of the year.

It's also hard to believe it is the end of 2009. I'm still not sure where this year went. It seems like we were just celebrating Thad's first birthday and now he will be two in January. It was a good year and we have alot to be thankful for. This year brought many blessings including no major health concerns for Thad! He had a few colds, ear infections but nothing major.

I have this entire week off and its been so fun being at home with Thad. He has changed so much in these past two weeks! He is saying more words, repeats everything I say, and is understanding things we say to him. He is a big helper and loves to help around the house. Of course he does his share of scattering toys and making a mess but at least he attempts to help pick it up!


We are excited to go into 2010 and see what exciting new adventures it has planned for us. We hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments: