Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

We went back to Kansas for Mother's day weekend. We met my parents, brother and sister and the cabin at Cedar Bluff lake. It was a fun time and good weekend!
Of course Thad made his funny face for the pictures.

Thad flew his first kite! All the kids had fun flying their Dora kites.....I think the adults had just as much fun.

We also went for a ride in the Rino. Thad loves to go broom......broom in it!
(he didn't actually sit on my lap while I was driving)



Shayna, Hannah and me!

Papa and Thad had fun together. Thad loves his papa!


The family.......
Mindy, Adam, Doug, Michelle, Alicia, Jaelyne, Mike
Thad, Papa Steve, Hannah, Maicie, Avery, Shayna and Grandma Luci
The guys went fishing and it was a nice weekend to just relax!
We hope all the Mothers out there had a happy Mother's day!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: