Friday, April 22, 2011

Cardiologist Checkup

We had our cardiologist checkup last Wednesday. It was another great appointment and our last appointment until birth. Dr. Brames didn't see anything that concerned him too much. He couldn't get a good look at one of the valves but said it was functioning correctly and not leaking. He will do an echo when Oliver is born within 24 hours just to get one more closer look. We are so blessed to have this baby and a healthy heart.

Here is the latest picture of our little man. He's not very little if you look at those cheeks! I just want to pinch them and love on them. I think he is going to be another 8 lber or bigger!
I am feeling really good. Sleeping and rolling over is a bit of a chore. My due date is June 15th but I don't think I will make it that long. Emma and Thad were both 2 weeks early so I'm hoping Oliver decides to come 2 weeks early too :)

Thad is getting excited to see his baby brother. He knows when Oliver comes he has to move into his big boy bed. The other night as he was crawling into his baby bed he told Adam and I that he would move over and make room for Oliver. He patted his bed and said "see, baby Oliver can sleep right here and I will move over for him." He is such a sweetie and will make a great big brother!

1 comment:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

What a nice little boy you have!!