Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Sprinkle

Oliver had his 'baby sprinkle' on Saturday. It was supposed to be a small version of a shower but the amount of diapers, clothes, etc. I got there was nothing small about it! My coworker from work put on a beautiful shower with games, food and of course gifts!

The cake that Thad decided he wanted to try early. I think there was 3 spots dug in from where he helped himself to frosting!

A few people got Thad gifts so he was happy he got to open a few presents.
Cute baby clothes
Lots of diapers!

The scrapbook I wanted for baby Oliver!
Ang made these adorable pictures....one for Oliver
a Shaun the Sheep for Thad.....
and she even made one for Emma. These pictures are so cute!
Here are the diapers we got and this picture is missing a few boxes! I got a few more delivered to my work the next day. We figured a total of 1,672 diapers ranging from newborn to size 3 and a total of 1,112 wipes! They are stacked in Thad's closet and it will be nice not to buy diapers for a few months!!!!
I am so blessed to have so many good people in my life. My work and coworkers have always been supportive of our family. We are very blessed to have such great friends and family who take such good care of us!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Mindy,
I LOVE those pictures!!! So adorable for each of your babies. Looks like it was so much fun. What a blessing to not have the worry of diapers for a while. :)

Kathy K said...

Be thinking of a good Grandma & Papa gift that you need...

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

LOVE the pics for Emma, Thad and baby Oliver!!! Can't wait to see him in person!!!!