Monday, July 29, 2013

Our boys

It might be loud and crazy in our house and times but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I love being at home everyday with these wild boys.  


Thad starts Kindergarten in 3 weeks.  I'm already sad about him being gone all day.  He's my little helper and we will miss him.  I know Ollie will really miss his brother.  

 Thad has such a sweet and kind heart.  He is so considerate of others, always saying please and thank you and is so worried about others feelings.  




Ollie is ALL BOY! He is rough and tough and loves to play with balls, trucks and dinosaurs.  We call him our sweet and sour boy! He can be so sweet with his little voice and then turn around and hit poor Thad and throw his 2 year old tantrum.  We love it!



I can't wait to see what type of personality Mr. Andrew has.  He is so mellow right now and just goes with the flow.  I'm sure his brothers will show him the ropes.





No comments: