Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blessing 13

This weekend Wayne and Kathy came for a visit. We had a nice time shopping and eating out! Thad enjoyed having his grandparents here for a few days. He really enjoyed showing him his frog tent. They bought it for him for his birthday and got to see the real deal while they were here. (I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of them together this weekend!!!!)


My mother in law Kathy has always been there for me since I met her. She is good with Thad and her other grandchildren. She is very laid back and enjoys taking care of all us kids when we come home to Tribune. The older kids really like going to Grandma Kathy's house because its Grandma's house and Grandma's cool rules!!!

Anytime I have a question regarding a recipe, medical question, etc she is right there to answer it for me. Kathy and Wayne have been out alot to help us with improvements on our house. They came out when we first bought it to help rip out carpet, paint, and install our counters and kitchen sink. They came last summer to paint the outside of our house. They are always there for us when we need their help.

I was very fortunate to marry into such a great family. Thanks Kathy for being there for me and taking such good care of Adam growing up (even if you did baby him!!!!)

1 comment:

Kathy K said...

Thanks, Mindy!! Wayne and I always enjoy helping with projects and love seeing Thad grow as well as remembering Emma. I'll send you the recipe for Snicker Cake!!