Wednesday, July 8, 2009

10 Year Reunion----Blessing 27

I had my 10 year high school reunion last weekend. I had such a good time seeing my friends again. There was 4 of us who hung out and were my close friends in high school--Jessica, Angie and Nicole. We met at Nicole's parent's house for a bbq and swimming for the kids. Between the 4 of us we have 12 kids and one on the way!!! (Not pictured is Ally-Nicole's oldest daughter and Emma). I can't believe we have that many kids between the four of us! Angie and Nicole live in Texas and Jessica lives in Kansas.


After the bbq we headed to the family ice cream social. We all met up at Meridy's restaurant for dinner then off to the local bar.


Nicole, Angie, Jessica, Me




About 30 people came to the reunion. It was fun to see everyone and catch up on their lives. Although I have to admit, us four hung out most of the night catching up!


Jenna who lives in New York!!

I can't believe the past 10 years snuck up on me. It will be our 20 year reunion before I know it. Good times!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

I'm glad you had a good time with all your friends!! We are so happy we got to see you on your way home!!