Friday, August 21, 2009

Blessing 33..............5 Year Anniversary

Today Adam and I have been married for 5 years!!!! We have been together for a total of 8 years already. Adam is my best friend, I can tell him anything and know that he will always be here for me. We have such a good relationship and over the years have become so close. We have been through alot together as a couple and it only makes us stronger. We have two wonderful children together who are such blessings in our lives. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Adam. Here are a few pictures of us along the way.


I think we look so young in this picture! It was on my 21st birthday 7 years ago.





We went to Paris our Senior year of College-2003


Our wedding day-August 21, 2004


Hawaii 2005
October 2006 Our Emma girl


August 2009

I love you Adam, happy anniversary!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Luci said...

Adam & Mindy you are such a remarkable young couple....We are so very proud of you guys and all that you have become through the years..Love to you.. Mom & Dad

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary and may you have many more wonderful years together!

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Mary and Steve Berry