Saturday, July 3, 2010

Family Pictures


Last weekend we took more family pictures! Allison from AlliE potography did a great job! We went downtown to railroad tracks and old buildings. We always take family pictures at Sears so it was fun to get outside and do something different!

Thad did really good. He lasted about an hour and then he didn't want to take anymore pictures! She would ask him to look a certain way or to smile and he would tell her "No" We knew it was time to go after that!

I made these a little brighter for something fun!
We practiced Thad's smile the day before because all he wants to do is smile with his eyes squinted and closed half way! In most of the pictures he was squinting but it was still cute.


This one is probably my favorite! She is so creative with the camera and took some good shots.
She took over 800 pictures in an hour! Of course alot of them were of the same shot or trying to get Thad to smile. We ended up with 200 on the CD.
Now I have to decide which one's to print! I have such a tough time deciding on pictures so I guess I'll have to order them all :)
If you live in Colorado Springs I highly recommend AlliE photography! She has a fan page on facebook and you can see other pictures she's taken. She'll go anywhere in Colorado Springs and she gives you the copyright and CD so you can print as many as you want.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love the photos! Thad is such a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys at the zoo.

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

FUN!!!!

Beth said...

AWESOME PICS
xoxoxo

Brooke said...

I love your family photos! They are so fun! (And I love the colors you all are wearing:) Awesome!