Sunday, June 20, 2010

House projects

Adam has been a little busy these past few weeks on a few projects. He put in a whole house fan today.
Hard at work with a power tool!

The finished project.


He also put in two windows last weekend. We had very old windows in our living and dining room that didn't open and were hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
Thad liked having the windows open so he could give daddy kisses and bring him water!

I am so lucky I have a husband who can do all these projects! He did all of them by himself too.

Here is the front window. He also replaced our dining room window. It's so nice to be able to open the windows to feel that cool breeze. Now that we have the whole house fan it will be nice and cool!

Do you also see my nicely painted porch swing? While Thad and I were in Kansas Adam painted the swing to match the trim. Adam said he needs a break from projects right now.........but before long I'm sure I'll have something else for him to do!!! Thanks for all your hard work Adam!

2 comments:

Kathy K said...

Sorry we couldn't be there to help!!! Looks great!

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

You are going to LOVE it!!!