Thursday, June 10, 2010

Spoiled by Nana and Papa!

This week Grandma Kathy and Papa Wayne came to babysit Thad. Everyday when I come home from lunch I ask Thad what they did so far today and he says "play." He loves playing outside in the dirt! He likes hanging out with Papa because he can fly high in the air!

I noticed Thad was putting his hand on his chin everytime we sat at the table. I couldn't figure out where he got it from until we saw Nana doing it! I had to get a picture of both of them with their hands under their chin!

Posted by PicasaThad had lots of fun with Nana and Papa. They took him to the mall one day and said he was a very good boy. It was sure nice to have them here this week! They are going to stay through Saturday and walk in the Heart Walk with us!
Thanks again for spending the week with us.

No comments: