Saturday, August 21, 2010

Celebrating 6 years

Today Adam and I are celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary! The time has gone so fast these past 6 years. Adam and I had a date night this weekend to celebrate. We had dinner and saw a movie- The Switch. It was actually pretty funny and a good movie.

My bridesmaids, Rachel, Michelle, Shiloh and Rachel
and the ring bearer and flower girl Zekke and Shayna
Adam's groomsmen, Jason, Kyle, Seth and Jon
Adam's sisters- Beth, Jill and Jena
Our wedding was such a fun time. We got married back in Kansas in hot humid August weather. We had the traditional Catholic wedding followed by a reception, dinner and dance. Adam and I left our wedding night for Wichita to catch a flight bright and early the next day. For our honeymoon we took a cruise to Mexico.

Oh the good times of being a newlywed and only worrying about ourselves at the time. In the past 6 years our lives have changed so much. We have added to our family and have grown so much in these past years.

I love you Adam even more than when I met you over 9 years ago. Thank you for being the best husband and father!

1 comment:

Beth said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I remember it like it was yesterday! Has it only been 6 years?!? Seems longer than that. You two are so sweet together. A wonderful example of God's love. Here's to many more years together.