Friday, January 13, 2012

Oliver- 7 months

Oliver just turned 7 months old and is such a fun and happy baby!  He is such a good little boy and is starting to get more expressive! His new trick is sticking out his tongue.  If we stick ours out he immediately sticks his out.  He is also spitting or blowing bubbles and thinks that is pretty fun.


He loves the water just like Thad.  His favorite thing is taking a shower and trying to grab or lick the water coming down.  He is eating more foods and tries reaching for my food if I don't feed him quick enough.


He sits very good but falls over occasionally.  He isn't too interested in rolling over anymore but when he is on his belly he pushes himself up.  He will be crawling soon enough so I will enjoy that he isn't mobile yet!


He loves his jumperoo and bounces like a maniac! He is definitely a momma's boy.  I am home all day with him and I feed him so he has grown very fond of mommy! He does this new thing if Adam is holding him he reaches for me and moves his whole body towards me! Soon enough he will be all about daddy so I'm enjoying this! 


I say it every month but it's hard to believe he is already 7 months old.  He is growing up way to fast.  He amazes me everyday and I'm so thankful we have Mr. Oliver in our lives.  Thad and Ollie get along great and Oliver likes to "pick" on Thad when they are sitting on the couch.  He is good about grabbing hair and faces and at this point Thad laughs when Oliver gets him! 

No comments: