Monday, April 9, 2012

Oliver- 10 Months

It's hard to believe in just 2 months Oliver will be a year old.  I know the time goes so fast but this time it really flew by.  Ollie is doing more things every day and getting to be such a big boy. He loves making cheesy grin pictures that show off his 6 teeth.



When we ask him "how big is Ollie?" he raises his hands and we say "this big!" He loves it and Thad likes to ask him how big he is.


He loves to clap his hands.  If someone on TV is clapping or if we are somewhere and they are clapping he stops to clap with them.



He is pulling himself up on everything.  He is getting braver about taking a few steps along the couch.  He started taking a few steps while holding onto my hands.   I'm not sure if I'm ready for him to be walking just yet.  He's a fast crawler and chases me everywhere so I can only imagine how fast he'll be when he's walking.  

He is a BIG momma's boy.  I don't remember Thad being this bad but I'm sure it was because he went to daycare and was around other people throughout the day.  I can't even leave the room without him whining and chasing after me.  How can I resist this sweet face though.



1 comment:

Sheila said...

He is so precious and sweet! What a big boy he is now! It is great to see you boys grow and to see you grow as a mommy! I am so proud of you Mindy! Love you, Sheila