Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas crafts/pictures

Each year we make a fun Christmas ornament to put on the tree.  Last year we did rudolph hand prints and this year we decided on Santa handprints! They were easy to make and funner for me to paint! Thad painted the hand peach on his and then I took over and painted the rest.  Thanks to pinterest we always have cute ideas to make!


Thad had fun helping put all the ornaments on the tree. He likes to find the ones that say his name on them.  He probably asks me about 5 times a day, "Is this one mine, and this one Oliver's?"


 My two sweet boys! Can't believe in a few months we will have another sweet boy in the family.  Next Christmas will be extra special and fun.




Thad loves Santa! He loves seeing him and telling him what he wants for Christmas.  Adam and I had to be in the picture because Oliver didn't want anything to do with the big guy.  The minute he saw him he held on tight and wouldn't let go! I think it's so sweet how Thad is sitting on his lap holding Santa's hand with that sweet sweet smile of his! 


We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and safe travels to be with your family.  


No comments: