Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thad's Christmas Program



Thad had his Christmas program last night at school.  It was so cute hearing all the Pre-k classes sing their Christmas songs.  Thad has been practicing his songs at home and they all did so good singing.  I recorded it on my video camera which isn't compatible with our mac so I recorded it from the phone and uploaded it! It might be a little jumpy because I was sitting on the floor with my big ol belly with an 18 month old also sitting on my lap! Thad spots us about the second song and keeps waving throughout it.  It was so cute! He is the one with the white shirt and black vest.  It's worth the 2 minutes to watch!


This is one of Thad's best buddies Brennan.  They get along really well together and always giving hugs!







No comments: