Sunday, June 15, 2014

40th Wedding Anniversary

My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on May 11th. We went back to Russell and had a nice dinner with some of their close friends. 

So proud of my parents and for the example they show of what a loving marriage is. 40 years is a big accomplishment! 




We had a sign made for them of some of their accomplishments over the past 40 years. 


Each color represents the Grandkids. Something fun for them to have and something fun from the kids! 



My brother Mike and sister Michelle

My gorgeous niece Shayna. I'm not sure how she got this big already. It seems like she was just born! 

The boys always have to have a motorcycle ride from Papa. 



We also had family pictures taken. Dawson, Mikes son couldn't be there so it was a bummer not to have him in the pictures. 








Congrats mom and dad!! So blessed to have you for my parents! 

No comments: