Sunday, June 15, 2014

Color me Rad 5K

I have never been a runner but over the past year I have trained with a few friends and we did our first 5K in December 2013. We signed up for the color me rad 5K and I am so glad I did! It was such a rush seeing thousands of people there and color bombs going everywhere. 

I ran with my sweet friend Adie and her son Zach. She made us these tutus to wear but we decided not to wear them for the race. 


Nice white shirts before the race! 

At every mile they had color stations and would throw the powder at you while running. I'm sure I breathed in way more than I was supposed to! 


We ran the 3.1 miles in 32.20 which is my best time yet! 



They give everyone a color bomb as you cross the finish line and then everyone throws them up at once. It was insane and so much fun! 


The boys were looking out the window as I came home and didn't know what to think of my look. They just kept staring at me and Thad wanted me to stay like that forever 😊

If you get a chance to do this fun race you should! Can't wait for next year! 

No comments: