Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Daddy and Emma

Happy Father's Day to a great Dad. I am very lucky to have Adam as my husband and to be the father of my two children. I know Emma and Thad are very proud to have Adam as their daddy. Everytime Adam walks in the door from work and stands in front of Thad his eyes light up with a huge smile on his face and those legs get to kickin! He definately knows who his daddy is and follows his voice around the house. I'm sure he can't wait to play ball with him and of course go golfing with his daddy. I know Emma is proud of her daddy too and is looking down on him with much love. Adam is patient, caring, sincere, loving, understanding and so much more. He has taught me so much and is still teaching me things to this day. I definately wouldn't be the person I am today if he wasn't in my life. Happy Fathers Day Adam!!!!!




Daddy and Thaddeus






















I also want to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day! Thanks for all you have done for me in my life and continue to do for me today. And to all the Father's, we wish you a happy day too, go have some fun with your children!

3 comments:

Kathy K said...

I am proud of my son and his family!!! A parent could not wish for a better son.

Luci said...

What a great Dad you are Adam.. You took a good picture with the little man Thad. Two handsome guys...Mindy couldnt picked a better Dad for Emma & Thad. Love Steve & Luci

Beth said...

Happy Father's Day, Adam!!! Mindy, Thad & Emma are as lucky to have you as you are to have them. Enjoy your day!! xoxox