Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleeping In......

Thad, Chauchi and I like to sleep in! We sometimes don't get out of bed until 9:30 or so!!!! This morning I got up around 8ish and my boys Thad and Chauchi decided they didn't want to get up yet. I snapped this photo of them around 9:20 and they were still sound asleep.


Its funny because Chauchi used to get out of bed as soon as I did but now that Thad is here he likes to stay close by him. Chauchi will stay in bed with Thad until I get him up. I guess he is Thad's protector and wants to stay close by.
This picture is very true on how Thad sleeps and Chauchi too! I feel bad for Adam because he has a little sliver of the bed, then I sleep in the middle, and then Thad sleeps beside me. Chauchi sleeps wherever he wants, on Adam's pillow, the bottom of the bed, on my pillow, or in between Adam and I. I guess you can say we have a family bed!!!!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

LOL. It's time for a king size!! This reminds me a lot of Matt, Tatum, Mia and I. I know a lot of people have "advice" on this but I say they're only little once. Enjoy it!

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Chauchi I'm just glad you still get to sleep with the family!! I'm not sure how you all fit but I guess it works!!

Kathy K said...

Beth is right. It probably means more to you and Adam than it does to Chauchi and Thad that you can all spend 8 hours together!! They will adjust when it is time to make a change (Beth may disagree because Tatum doesn't like sleeping alone, but I think Mia is doing okay!"