Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lost memories :(

My goal for Thad's first year is to make sure I take at least one picture a day for 365 days. Most of the time I take like 15-20 per day but I can't help it. Taking pictures of him is addictive (kind of like blogging!). I am creating a book through shutterfly that will have one full year of pictures of him- one from every day. I am almost half way done and the book is looking great! You can gradually see him changing each day.

I have also been recording him with my ancient video camera and I am on my second tape. I went to record him the other day and I could tell something was wrong with the tape! The tape was stuck in the video camera. Adam finally got it out but it was too late, the film was cut in half! I am sick to my stomach about this because it has the past two months of him on it. I am hoping we can get it spliced back together so I need to call a few places to see if this is possible. On this tape was his first laugh, the first time he tried cereal, his first time being in his new exersaucer and so much more!
Has anyone else ever had this happen to a tape? Is there hope for me?!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Kathy K said...

I am sure you can get it fixed. Probably some business in town would do it for you if you are nervous about trying a little scotch tape. Time to go digital!! (Happy Birthday maybe?)