Friday, November 21, 2008

Ten Months Old

We took Thad to a Antiquities fundraiser. There were SO many cute pictures and I was a little bummed they didn't let me pick out my pose. The deal was a 10 X 13 photo for $10 with the option of buying a package deal. I assumed we would be able to pick the pose we wanted for the 10 X13. I went to pick up the picture this week and they had already printed the 10X13 which I couldn't choose. I think this one is very cute but you should have seen the others! Of course you could buy the others in a package deal for only $300! I was being good and had Dave Ramsey(and Adam) in my ear saying NO!
Anyways, Thad is 10 months old today! He is such a big boy and everyday does something cuter. His rolling has taken off and he is a pro now. He throws BIG temper tantrums if he doesn't get what he wants. He has a very loud scream for such a small boy!!!! He loves talking on the phone and when we take it away from him he really gets mad!! He usually hangs up on the person on the other end at least two times. His top two teeth have made their way through so now he has a total of 4 teeth!!! It won't be long before he is chewing everything.
We are off to Kansas next week for Thanksgiving. Thad is excited for his first turkey day. Hopefully there is lots of mashed potatoes since that is his favorite food!!!!

2 comments:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Go Mindo, glad Dave came to mind!!!

Luci said...

Ride em cowboy......Love Grandma Luci