Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blessing 6- Jesus

(This one is long overdue)

Without Jesus present in my life I wouldn't be able to get through one day. In the past few years I have really let him into my heart and life. I have learned with Jesus all things are possible. If you give Him your troubles he will turn them into blessings. He is there for you when no one else is, He loves you unconditionally even when you may doubt His presence. He paid the price for my sins so one day I will spend eternal life with my loved ones. I know I need to give full trust in Him and it's hard sometimes to remember that. He knows what is best for me so I need to fully trust in Him. God is good in so many ways, He blesses us when we need it the most and is there for us when we need Him the most.





"Footprints in the Sand"

A man dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. He noticed two sets of footprints. During the saddest times in his life, however he noticed there was only one set of footprints. The man questioned the Lord about this. "I don't understand why, when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "During your times of suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

3 comments:

Jason Younger said...

A big amen to that! Great post... We miss you guys

Beth said...

AMEN. You said it perfectly.

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Sooo right!!