Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blessing 8

I complain about my job alot but I am blessed to have a job especially in this economy right now. Working in Human Resources I see so many people looking for any type of work. They are so desperate to have a job they will do any type of work. I have been at my job for almost 6 years and have built a good relationship with my boss and co-workers. We have been through alot together and they are all very understanding. I have met lots of great friends through my work and people who have stood by me in tough times. I also have very good health benefits which is one of the reasons I have to work. With both Emma and Thad I was fortunate to take so much time off with pay because my co-workers and other district employees donated their sick days to me so I would be able to stay at home longer and keep full benefits. I am blessed to have a job that allows me to have flexible hours, great benefits and good working relationships.

1 comment:

Kathy K said...

I have always been impressed with how well you are treated by your co workers. That says a lot for you and what a good person you are for them to love you so much.