Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blessing 45

Both Adam and I got the day off today. The day started out a little rough. Thad wanted an apple so I got one out and started cutting it up. He saw me cutting it and ran off crying to the living room. He didn't want me to cut it up, he wanted to eat it whole. After we got over that ordeal he was happy again. After that we went swimming at the Y. Thad is a little water bug and loves jumping off the side of the pool! He didn't want to jump in our arms, he wanted to jump beside us in the open water! Daddy even dunked him! I was a little scared and of course Thad was saying "one more!"


In the afternoon we all went outside to rake the leaves. After we got them in a nice neat pile, Thad would run over and jump in them. He was having a good time!


I had to do the traditional fall picture with Thad sitting in the leaves. Here is the picture from today...........

.......and here is the picture from last November! What a little chunk he was!


After all the playing in the leaves he decided he would help daddy clean them up.


It was a great day to spend together. One more day of work this week and then a long weekend for Thad and I!

We also want to recognize Veteran's Day and say thank you to all who serve our country.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: