Monday, November 9, 2009

Emma Renee Younger

Today is 3 years since our little Emma went to be with Jesus. We miss her everyday but we know she is whole, healthy and in a safe place. My Aunt Mary gave us a book after Emma passed away called "Mommy Please Don't Cry...There Are No Tears In Heaven" by Linda Deymaz. She wrote this book after her daughter passed away. I hadn't read it since she gave it to me. I picked it up the other day and read it again.

It starts by saying Mommy, please don't cry a beautiful Angel carried me here. I met Jesus today Mommy! He cradled me in his big, strong arms. He made me feel so happy inside.
Mommy, please don't cry...Heaven is wonderful! Did you know the streets are made of gold, real gold! I have lots of friends, Mommy. We run and play, we giggle and laugh. I can't wait to show you my secret hideouts! Mommy please don't cry...when I fall it doesn't hurt! There are no tears in Heaven. I've met a man named Noah. He told me about his big boat. All the animals and the very first rainbow. Have you heard of Noah, Mommy? Mommy, please don't cry...we have lots of parties here; with streamers and hats, and the best chocolate cake ever! When its time to rest Angels tuck us in.




I never get scared Mommy, there is no darkness here! Jesus is the light of Heaven. Mommy, please don't cry...the Angels are always singing. I love to sing with the Angels! You'd be proud of me, I have a pretty good voice. I must have gotten it from you.


(This is Emma's singing picture!)


There is a river, Mommy, in the most beautiful garden you could ever imagine...and a huge tree with yummy fruit. The Angels call it the tree of life. Mommy, it's so wonderful to be alive in Heaven! Mommy, please don't cry...sometimes I just like to be my myself. That's when I think of you. Someday Mommy we will hold each other tight! Then you will cradle me in your arms, and stroke my hair...and once again our hearts will beat together. Mommy, please don't cry...I'll wait right hear for you.


Knowing Emma is in Heaven gives Adam and I peace, comfort and faith. She watches over Thad eveyday and keeps him safe. He knows who Emma is and loves her very much. Emma, you are special in so many ways. You showed us what love is and brought us all closer together. You give us hope. You bring joy to our lives just knowing you. You have touched so many peoples lives who you never even met. We love you and can't wait to be with you again.

The Ronald McDonald House in Colorado Springs built a garden beside the house. It is called the Healing Garden.

Here is the memorial wall where they post the tiles.


We went in May to a place where we could design the tiles for the memorial. It was recently put up in the Healing Garden. Here is Emma's tile.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathy K said...

It is nice to see Emma's pictures again!!! So glad you are a picture taker!!! Some day, we would like to see Emma's video. I am sure it will be emotional but it will be really great to see her cute little face again!!