Friday, November 6, 2009

Fun Friday..........Blessing 44

Thad and I had a great day today! The weather was beautiful for a November day! We played outside alot today and Thad loves sitting by the pumpkins or "balls" as he calls them.

We swept out the garage and Thad was a big help. He started off with his little broom but wanted the one I had.

We played in the back yard so Chauchi wouldn't feel left out! Thad decided he wanted to sit at his picnic table.

The day wouldn't be complete unless he played with his truck Grandma Kathy gave him.

Posted by PicasaAfter his nap we went for a walk. On the way back he got out of the stroller and pushed it back home. We had a great day today and I'm so glad I get to spend Friday's with my boy.

1 comment:

Kathy K said...

Ah, he is getting so big. I bet your Fridays are wonderful and hope you can keep them always!!