Monday, January 18, 2010

Picture Day!!



We had our famly pictures taken at Sears today. Thad did very good and smiled in every shot. We wanted to include Emma in our pictures today so we brought her picture along. I think it turned out really nice. This one is my favorite out of all of them. They did a neat enhancement to it.


Thad practiced smiling all day yesterday. He had a cheesy smile yesterday but when it came time to smile today he smiled like a nice boy!


Thad had a fun time and our photographer was really good. She put a duck on her head and made it fall off. Thad thought that was pretty funny for the first 10 times then he didn't want anything to do with the duck!

Our big boy 2 year old.


I really like these next two pictures. Thad had fun with Emma's picture. He kept saying her name and pointing at her picture.



I am always indecisive on which pictures to order. I always second guess my self! I think Adam gets mad when it's time to pick them out. I always go over my limit because I want to buy them all!!!

2 comments:

Kathy K said...

Ah, they are wonderful pictures!!!Okay, the rest of you kids, go get your pictures taken at a studio, too!!! It is worth the money!

Beth said...

So cute!!! I think they all look good.