Sunday, March 14, 2010

SURPRISE!!!!!

I had a surprise party for Adam's 30th Birthday last night. I have been thinking of this party for over a year and I'm glad it was a success! Adam had no clue and was very surprised. I had the party at Old Chicago's. We never eat at Old C's so I told Adam my Uncle Tony picked the restaurant. It was also Tony's birthday so it was easy! He didn't think anything of it and went along with the plan. He thought it was only going to my my mom, nieces and Aunt and Uncle going to dinner. He was in for a BIG surprise! I made him drop us off at the front of the restaurant and told him to park the car. My mom ran back to the room and I waited for Adam. I told him my Aunt got us a table in the back with the KU/K-State game. We headed towards the back of the restaurant and opened the doors to the room.

Right when we walked in the room everyone yelled SURPRISE!!!!! At first he just looked around the room like he didn't know what to do or think.



It was a good mixture of family and friends. Thad even had one of his friends, Choloe!

A few of his high school friends Justin, Jeremy and Kyle made it out for the big party.

The two birthday boys, Tony and Adam
It was a great party. Thanks for everyone who made it so special. I'm glad it's over and I don't have to lie to Adam anymore! I almost slipped so many times. I had to catch myself alot!

We love you Adam! Hope you had a great birthday.

1 comment:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

You did a great job Mindo!!! Glad to see the pictures!!!