Sunday, October 17, 2010

Getting so BIG!



Thad will be 3 years old in 3 months. He has changed so much in the last few months. He loves to talk and always has a lot to say. If he is talking on the phone and he is trying to tell the person something and they don't know what he is saying he will repeat it until they say what he said. Sometimes he gets frustrated when people don't know what he is saying and we have to be the translator! He loves anything outdoors and doesn't understand when it rains or it's cold and we can't play outside. He has a memory that lasts forever and remembers everything! He knows when we are talking on the phone to ask how a certain person in the house is doing or how their dog or cat are doing. He is growing into a fine young man. Some of the comments he makes or the times when he comes and gives me a big hug or kiss when he knows I need it the most. He is always saying "thank you mommy for making my lunch." The other night at dinner he told me thank you for his dinner and also thank you for making daddy's dinner too! He is growing up too fast. He is a very sweet, loving, caring boy who is also very ornery. At church in particular is when he wants to "Go Crazy!" (from Yo Gabba Gabba) He will tell you right during church that he is going crazy! I look around at some of the other kids his age who can sit the entire time and not say anything and then I look at my crazy 2 year old! I wouldn't have him any other way. I guess he has Jesus running through his bones while he
is at church!

1 comment:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

You boys are growing up to fast. It's fun to hear you talk and Mindo don't worry I have a crazy kid too! Miss you all and love you all sooooo much Kiss to all of you:o)