Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is this what Triplet's are like?!?!?

Thad's babysitter Rhonda is off for her daughter's wedding for a few weeks so we had to make other arrangements. I am taking a few days off and so is Adam. We also found a back up to watch Thad for a few days also.

On Tuesday and Wednesday this week Thad has a few friends from daycare coming over- Jesse and Chloe. They are his best friends and they are all having a blast!

Eating breakfast
We bought dino's that are supposed to grow in cold water so they were all so excited. They have been sitting in water all morning and haven't grown at all! Bummer, but they still had fun putting them in the water and telling them to grow dino grow!
This was the start of the morning with the nice clean floor! Now I can't even see the carpet. I think they have every single toy out of the toy box and out of Thad's room! (I hope Rhonda doesn't see this because they are only supposed to have one toy out at a time.....oops!)
They have alot of fun playing together. They are all wild! Every other minute one of them is telling me the other one hit them or took their toy or not sharing! Jesse has been calling me Thad's mommy when he wants to ask me a question! Thad does think he is pretty hot stuff having his friends at his house. He has to show them everything and help them turn the toy on, show them how to use it, etc. He has to learn to share his toys with his friends.
I'm not sure if I could run a daycare with eight 2 year olds! I'm not sure how Rhonda does it but I'm ready for nap time!

2 comments:

Kathy K said...

Looks like fun!! Wish I had more time off and I'd come out to help you!!!

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Soooo cute!! Looks like fun!!!