Monday, October 24, 2011

My new addiction.....

I have discovered Pinterest and am now obsessed with it!  If you haven't checked it out go to www.pinterest.com.  It has so many neat crafts to do.  Most of it is stuff you can get from around the house.  

Here are a few of the projects we have done so far:

Rock Art- I had these rocks sitting around so we painted them.  I made our cute little rock family and glued eyes on them.  I glued magnets on the back and now they decorate our bland white fridge :)


Thad had fun helping.  He picked out his rocks and got to paint them.


I took a Cheerios cereal box, cut it to this shape and then glued scrapbook paper on it.  Glued a few magnets on the back and now it collects papers on our fridge.  At least it hides some of the clutter :)



I love this cute frame for Halloween.  I got a cheap $1 frame from Michaels and painted it black.  We glued eyes all over it and now we have a cool Halloween frame.


I need to get a picture of the boys for Halloween but until then, Thad decided to be my model of the frame.


I have so many projects I want to do from this website.  You can "repin" them and post ideas you find online.  It is highly addicting though so watch out!! Stay tuned for more crafts!

No comments: