Monday, November 14, 2011

More Pinterest........

Thad does A LOT of art in preschool.  Every week we bring home about 4 paintings/drawings he did during the week.  I like looking at it and I don't want to shove it in a drawer to never be looked at again.  Of course I saw this idea on my new addiction- Pinterest.  Adam hung fishing wire on a couple hooks in Thad's room and now we have a nice place to display all the hard work Thad does in school!  I will rotate the artwork out and Thad likes looking at it on his wall.


Another fun project I saw on Pinterest is colored shaving cream for the bath.  We mixed food coloring in with the shaving cream and Thad had a blast in the tub.  


 By the time he was done his water was a dark purple!  I was afraid it might stain his skin but it all washed off.  


Once again I highly recommend Pinterest if you have never gone to the website.  They have so many fun ideas for all kinds of projects.  I am working on a fun one right now but can't share it just yet because the Grandparents are getting them for Christmas!