Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween party

Thad had his preschool Halloween party last week.  He had so much fun with his friends eating all the fun snacks.  We were in charge of a fruit tray.  I found a few ideas on the internet and had a fun time making them.  

I saw this idea made with a butterfly clip so I decided to make a frankenstein clip.  Thad helped me paint the clothes pin green and then I painted on the hair and scars and glued googly eyes on them.  I think they turned out pretty cute!


We also made ghost bananas, apple smiles and oreo eyeballs.  The kids really liked them and had fun eating all of it.  


One of Thad's teachers Ms. Gloria and his friends.


Oliver joined in the party too and wore his Halloween shirt!



After they all ate they played in colored rice and found bugs.


Thad decorating a pumpkin.


No comments: