Thursday, July 3, 2008

Web Camera

If you don't have a webcam you need to get one! We have one and almost everyday I get online with my mom so she can see Thad. He will probably think that Grandma Luci is the computer because he hears her voice but doesn't see her directly. I'm not sure if he can actually see her on the screen but sometimes it seems like he can.

My mom babysits my three nieces so they like to get on the computer and see their cousin. I started having them "babysit" him over the computer and they love it! I'll say "okay girls you are babysitting now, let me know if he starts to cry." No, I don't actually leave the house and have them watch him but I'll be in the kitchen or somewhere else in the house and hear them yell "Didi (this is what they call me!) Thad's crying" or "Didi, I think Thad needs you!" Then I come running and thank them for being such good babysitters!!!! They like to sing to him too, and his favorite song is "The Wheels on the Bus" so they are all three trying to sing to him at one time.



We also get online with Grandma Kathy and cousins Zekke and Titus. It's fun to see and talk to them through the computer. I think the kiddos like it to and are amazed that they are seeing Thad through a computer screen. Technology is amazing, what will they think of next?

2 comments:

Krayca said...

We really need to get one of those set up too... such a great gadget! Thad is sooo darn cute!!

Kathy K said...

That is so funny!! Long distant baby sitter. They will be asking to get paid before too long!!