Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blessing 21


Chauchi is a blessing in our lives. He has been with us for 4 years. We got him from Adam's sisters when he was just 5 months old. I was so opposed to getting a pug after some of the stories Adam told me about pugs. But then after an hour with him I was hooked. He used to be our baby and was very spoiled. He's still a spoiled pug but now he is a dog. He still sleeps with us and takes up half the bed. Thad absolutely adores him and lights up when he see's his Chauchi. Chauchi has been very good with Thad. He takes beating after beating, ear pulling, hair pulling and more beating!!!!! He's a good dog and we are lucky to have him.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

He is a good dog!! We love you very much Chauchi.

Beth said...

Dear Chauch,
I'm so glad you're my brother and I get to see you on holidays and in August. I'm glad your mom and dad like you, too....and Thad ;)
xoxoxo,
Mia