Friday, October 2, 2009

Blessing 39

Adam is a great father, friend and husband. He always sees the positive in the situations that seem to be impossible. He turns a "bad" situation into a good one. He is always helping others and trying to see the best in everyone he comes across. Thad adores him and always wants to do what his daddy is doing. I feel very fortunate that our paths crossed those 8 years ago in Hays, KS. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. He is so laid back, easy going and always there for me. Adam, thanks for being such a big part of my life and I look forward to exploring the next 50 years with you!

3 comments:

Kathy K said...

People like Adam have a great life because they have a great attitude dispite their troubles and they know what is important at the end of the day. And, Mindy, you are his greatest asset!!

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Adam you are a strong man! I know you and Mindy will get thru anything that life sends you. Can't wait to see where your life will take you all..

Beth said...

I always joked with Adam when you guys were dating that if you ever broke up we'd trade you for him. Look how lucky we are; we get to keep you both ;) I have to say he is a good man. And he has a good woman to keep him in check!