Friday, October 30, 2009

Blessing 43


Rhonda, Thad's babysitter wasn't able to watch Thad on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Luckily my Aunt Sue was able to watch him all three days!!! She helped us out alot this week and we really appreciate her!!!! They had a fun time together during the day. I called to check in each day and Thad told me all about their day! Thad discovered Rice and played in it!



They worked on a little project each day and made this neat Halloween ghost poster with Thad's feet!



On Tuesday they made a turkey with Thad's hands! He was very proud when he handed it to us!


Thank you so much Sue for taking such great care of Thad! He loved coming to your house and playing with Buddy and Denali!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue Knopp said...

It was my pleasure! He is such a sweetie! Thanks for letting me watch him!!! It's so wonderful getting to watch him grow up and see another little one going through all those fun stages!