Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blessing 41............Hand me downs

My aunt and uncle, Tony and Sue gave Thad a bunch of new toys!!!! My cousin Emily was cleaning out her toys and decided to give some of them to Thad. Of course he loves Elmo. He got two of them, one squishy one and a tickle me elmo! His eyes light up when Elmo giggles!

This is probably his favorite, the barn with animals! He puts all the animals away, closes the barn up and totes it all around.



The shopping cart is also fun because he picks all of his toys up and pushes it around the living room. We even put laundry in it the other day and he pushed it back to the bedrooms as I put the clothes away. He is such a little helper!



He now has a broom his size! He always tries taking the big broom and ends up tripping all over it. Now he can help daddy sweep out the garage!




He also got some new books, puzzles, a little toy wagon, a cool microphone that he can talk into and it makes his voice make different sounds, and a bus to push around! I'd say he hit the jackpot with all his new toys.


Thank you Tony, Sue and Emily for giving Thad all these toys! I know he will put them to good use.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth said...

Gotta love hand-me-downs. It just doesn't get much better than FREE!!!

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Free is always good!!