Friday, September 9, 2011

3 Months


Ollie is 3 months old today! He is such a happy and mellow baby.  He hardly cries except when he's hungry(which seems like all the time!) or see's me walk by him and not stop!  He LOVES Thad.  You can see it the way he looks at him.  His face lights up every time Thad starts talking to him.  I know they are going to be best friends!

Checking out his arm!

He is such a happy baby.  He loves to smile and loves to talk.  You can tell he is just itching to say something.

I was in the store the other day and someone asked if he was about 6 months old! When I told them he was 3 months they were very surprised and said oh, he's a big boy! He doesn't have a checkup this month but I'm sure he is 15 lbs by now.  He is wearing anywhere from 6 months to 12 months in clothes.  The onsie he has on now is for a 12 month old.  


He loves chewing on his hands and is already drooling everywhere.

  Two peas in a pod!

I remember Thad sitting on this exact same couch and falling asleep sitting up.  I looked over and saw Oliver in the same position sound asleep........
Happy 3 month to my sweet healthy boy.  We are so blessed to have him in our lives.  

No comments: