Tuesday, August 28, 2012

1st day of Pre K


Last week was Thad's first week of school.  He now goes every day for a few hours a day.  Its an adjustment from the summer but we are getting our routine down.  Thad had a rough few days and cried most of the week when I left.  He was fine as soon as I left the room but it was heartbreaking.  He is the only one who cries! All the other kids are pushing their parents out the door.  Not my Thad, he is my sweet sensitive momma's boy! 


He found his cubby and put his back pack away and got his name tag.  


Ollie gave Thad a kiss goodbye.  This made me tear up! So sweet of my two boys.  While Thad is in school Ollie walks around the house looking for him.  Thad likes to watch movies in our bed and Ollie likes to go back there and check on him.  He picked up Thad's little blankie and walked it back to our room and was on his tippy toes trying to see if Thad was there.  He comes back out and puts his hands in the air like "where's Thad?!?!?"  It was sweet.


After his first day we went and got a slushy from Sonic.  He was happy about that.  Everyday when I pick him up he says how much fun he had a school and how much he likes his teacher.  Our little man is growing up.

No comments: