Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Baby #4 on the way!

We have some exciting news to share! Baby #4 is on the way! We found out about 3 weeks ago and feel so blessed.  I am due March 8th and right now just about 2 1/2 months along.  I have been feeling sick off and on throughout the day.  It's worse around 8:00 at night.  I have a weird choking/gagging reflex when I am pregnant.  I have had it with all my pregnancies and I feel this one is the worst feeling! The slightest hair that touches my neck I start to loose it.  My hair will be in a ponytail this entire pregnancy! Other than the choking part I am doing well.  We will have a 1st trimester screening the end of August where they do a sonogram at Maternal Fetal Medicine to measure the back of the babies neck.  There is something about the measurements and it can help determine if there will be a heart defect.  Emma and Thad's measured very thick and Oliver's was normal.  Around 18 weeks we will have a fetal echo done where they will look at the heart.  Please keep this baby in your thoughts and prayers that he/she has a healthy heart and body.  

When we told Thad, we asked him if he wanted another baby brother or sister and his response was "No, I want to keep Oliver!" I explained to him that he could keep Ollie and have another baby and he said in the cutest little voice with his hands in the air "Not again!" and then said "Fine, we can have another baby."  If you know Thad you know his little personality.  He is excited to have another baby in the house and said he wants a baby sister.  I would love for this baby to be a little girl but will be excited if its a boy even though I would completely be outnumbered! Poor Oliver doesn't know what's coming! He won't be the baby anymore and might have a few things to say about that.  I'm sure he will adjust just fine with the new baby.

I can't wait for March to be here and to see what this baby will look like and how he/she will fit into our family! We are so blessed to be able to have another baby! Good thing I'm not working anymore because I will be one busy mama!!

No comments: