Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank Goodness for Fridays!!!!!

Yeah for Fridays! Full three days of staying home and being with Thaddy! Last night Thad and I went with Rhonda, his babysitter and another mom from her daycare to a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) big baby sale. It was in Woodland Park and was a HUGE sale. We walked in and there were tables full of baby clothes all sizes. One room full of toys, strollers, cribs, walkers, baby gates, etc, etc, etc. Any baby item you could imagine was for sale. I spent less than $5 and got several cute polo shirts, a jean jacket and a toy for Thad. It was a little overwhelming with all the people. I think we waited in line to check out for over an hour. It was a fun time and we got some bargains!

Our little Thad is becoming a little man. In the past few weeks he has really been good at picking up little finger foods. He loves the gerber puffs and tries to see how many he can get in his mouth. They dissolve pretty quickly and have lots of yummy flavors for him to try. Chauchi likes it when he drops them for him. He is very interested in all types of food. If Adam and I are eating something he stares at us and grunts to get our attention. Sometimes I have to sneak a bite of something so he won't see me!!! I think his favorite food is mashed potatoes. He never can get enough of those!

Here are some new pictures from the past week. I'm trying to get a good smile picture that shows his bottom two teeth but he doesn't like to show those off when the camera is out. I'll try and work on that this weekend!









4 comments:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Thad you are SOOOOOO cute!!

Krayca said...

I just wanna squeeze him~

Beth said...

Oh, that kid is SOOOOO stinkin' cute. Thad, I just want to eat you up!! Love you lots. xoxoxo

Luci said...

What a nice looking young man... He is adorable. love Grandma Luci