Wednesday, January 7, 2009

52 Blessings- #1

I have seen this on other blogs and decided to try and post once a week what I am thankful for or what is a blessing in my life for that week. I will try my hardest to keep up with it.



Here's to blessing #1 (blessings are not in any sort of order of importance-just random blessings)


My blessing this week is my husband Adam. I realized this week how much he does as a husband and father. He had to work late this week and Thad and I missed him! The little things he does around the house like dishes, taking the trash out, changing a diaper, letting Chauchi outside, helping with dinner, feeding Thad, picking up toys, and I could go on and on!


I am very lucky to have him in my life to be my husband, friend and father to my children. He is very understanding, compassionate, loving, forgiving, funny, and so much more. He is such a great dad and Thad loves spending time with him. Thad's first word was dada so you can see how special he is to all of us! Thad loves it when Adam puts him on his shoulders. He is so high in the air and loves to beat on his daddy's head!

We love you Adam, thanks for being such a blessing in all of our lives!

4 comments:

Beth said...

What a blessing indeed! You two are such a great example of God's love and you set the bar high. I'm very proud to have Adam as a brother because he is such a good man. He reminds me of part of a Tim McGraw song: He has a poor soul and the heart of a man's man. I always think of Adam when I hear that part.

Luci said...

I agree Adam is such a blessing to our family. We are proud of Mindy & Adam. The strong couple they have become in their short time being married. Love & kisses Mom & Dad Knopp

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Adam you are a blessing!!

Kathy K said...

Hey, what can I say!!! I raised him...Ha Ha. (Remember to baby Thad and maybe he will turn out the same!!!) Just joking....