Monday, January 19, 2009

Blessing #3

Everyday is a blessing with Thad. He brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. If I am ever having a bad day all I have to do is think of him and realize what is important in life. Everyday he does something new. He is so innocent and precious and totally depends on Adam and I. When God made Thad He made him extra special. Going into this week thinking back to a year ago, his birth, surgery, all of the roller coaster emotions wondering if we would make it to his first birthday. Well it has almost been a year since Thad came into the world and he is a strong healthy boy. God is good and he has blessed us in so many ways. I know I have said it before but I am so honored I am Thad's mommy. He was put in our lives for a reason and has filled our hearts with so much love. I love you so much Thad, thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: