Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cadbury Eggs

I love Cadbury eggs! You can only get them at Easter and Christmas so I stock up on them during those times. Well I guess I'm not the only one who likes them! This is Thad's face when he saw me unwrapping one.
I figure I'd let him have a few licks on the chocolate and then I would eat the rest.

He took more than a few licks, he took a huge chunk out of it!!! He loved it! His face was so lit up from tasting the chocolate and the cream on the inside. I guess I won't be sharing my cadbury egg with him during Easter! (He might need his own!)


5 comments:

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

How CUTE!!! I love them also I will have to make sure I get extra when Joshy trys them for the first time. So did you let him have more? Or did you eat the rest?

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

How CUTE!!! I love them also I will have to make sure I get extra when Joshy trys them for the first time. So did you let him have more? Or did you eat the rest?

Jason Younger-Letters In Grace said...

Wooo! That's my boy!

Beth said...

LOL. Those things kind of gross me out. Tell Thad to take it easy on the eggs.

Luci said...

That is way too funny!!!!!!Way to go Thad. Grandma Luci