Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blessing 10

I think it is such a blessing to have Thad sleep all through the night!! For the past few weeks he has gone to bed by 8:00 and doesn't make a sound until 7:00 the next morning. The first night he slept all night I woke up in a little panic wondering if he had cried and I just didn't hear him or what if something happened to him. Then after the second night and third night and so on I realized he was becoming a big boy and needs his rest. I haven't had a decent night sleep in over 2 years so it is so nice to wake up feeling refreshed in the morning.



Now if only Chauchi would sleep all night to Adam could have a decent night!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thad, could you come and give your cousin some tips on sleeping through the night?!? Her sleeping habits are as silly as her personality. It sounds like Tatum and Chauchi have more in common in the sleeping dept. xoxoxo

Kathy K said...

Doing without sure does make you appreciate some things forever! In the morning, I always appreciate having time to get ready for work. I remember the days of getting kids to school and off to work. Glad you have a good boy!!!