Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blessing 12

I (Adam) have had the last week off from work. I have been able to focus on my primary job this week, being a dad. What a true blessing this week has been. I got to see Thad grow from day to day. I have found out things that I didn't know about him- his tickle spots, how he loves to look outside and how Chauchi and Thad are becoming really good pals. He also thinks since dad is home he can bend a few of the rules. Skipping nap time (just once), making mess after mess after mess and pajama day have been a few bad habits he got into. But he also has shown how wonderful a child he is.

Spending these past few days together has really been great. I love being a dad and cherish each day with him. Today (Thursday) it started snowing @ noon. Mindy's work allowed her to come home early so Thad and I had to accept a new member to the Boy's Club. We will have a great afternoon with the whole family.

The Boys Club




3 comments:

Kathy K said...

You will have a good life long relationship, I'm sure. Just wait until you get grandkids!!! They are even cuter!!

Luci said...

The three amigos...

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

What a great man, dad, brother,uncle etc. you are! Thad sure is lucky to have such a fun dad.