Friday, March 20, 2009

Blessing 11

My neices are here from Kansas for their Spring break. Here is a little about each one of them.

Shayna just turned 8 years old. She is always willing to help me no matter what it is and loves helping with Thad. She is very responsible and loves reminding her younger sisters she is older. She also likes to boss them around just a little! I remember when Shayna was a little baby and I was going to college. She would come and spend the weekend with me when she was a little over 1 year old. She is very special to me and says when she gets older she wants to move to Colorado and live with Didi.
Hannah is 6 years old and looks like she is 4! She is a petite little girl and loves telling on her sisters. Hannah and Macie are little peas in a pod who do everything together. We call Hannah a little monkey because she is so small and loves to climb on everyone. She is a little sweetie and gives hugs to you all the time.

Macie is the youngest and is 4 years old. She looks like she is a quiet little girl but once you get her around her sisters she has to talk really loud to talk over them. She likes to tell me everything that is going on. Her sweet little voice will say "Didi, Chauchi's looking at me" or "Didi, Thad just touched my leg" and on and on and on!!!!!

I wish the girls lived closer to us. We enjoy them coming out to Colorado and doing fun stuff. 2 years ago we took the train to the top of Pikes Peak and went to a disney on ice show. This summer we look forward to taking them to the Zoo with Thad!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Luci said...

It was sure fun to spend time with Thad this week during Spring Break. What a little character. The girls and I had a great time. Grandma Luci